This will show you how to create Snaps from the the Sesame app for iPhone/iPad. Alternatively, click here to learn how to do it from web.
1. Sign in to the Sesame app for iPhone/iPad, select the class that you're working in and open the Activity that you're looking for.
2. Select a student from the left-hand side and tap on the blue "+" near the bottom of the screen.
3. Choose from one of the four options:
Photo will take you directly to the camera where you can quickly take a picture and tag students as well as write a comment after.
Video takes you directly to the video camera where you can quickly take a video and tag students as well as write a comment after.
Note will allow you to make a comment on student behavior or observation seen in class.
Library allows you to select a photo or video you have previously taken on your iPad or iPhone.
4. Enter comments or tap "Students" to tag a group of student with this Snap.
5. Tap "Save" when you're done, and the Snap will organized under all the students that have been tagged.