What is a Sesame Community Leader?
The Sesame Team is dedicated to serve educators in providing an extraordinary classroom experience to students. In order to do so, we work closely with our active users to learn from their needs and get their feedback.
Sesame Community Leader is in recognition of their dedication to using Sesame. We give our Leaders the tools and support to spread their love for Sesame.
Why become a Sesame Community Leader?
- When you find something you really, really like, such as a movie, a restaurant or an awesome classroom program like Sesame, you can’t stop talking about it with your friends!
- If you think Sesame is the best thing that happened in your classroom since sliced bread... (or tablets, you choose!)
- You are a natural leader - wherever you go, you want to be part of the crème de la crème!
What is expected from Sesame Community Leaders?
- Use Sesame regularly in their classrooms
- Become a Sesame expert by attending one of our training webinars every 3 months
- Host at least 2 PD sessions or conference talks per year about Sesame
- Be proactive in giving feedback to the Sesame Team
- Serve as a teacher or media reference as appropriate
- Be a Sesame advocate on Facebook and/or Twitter
What can you expect from us?
- Swag, swag and more swag. Get your own Sesame t-shirt and stickers to put on your devices and to give out during your PD sessions or conference talks.
- Get the Sesame Super Plan for free for as long as you are a Community Leader.
- Your own profile on the Sesame website as a Community Leader, and a badge to include on your website or blog.
- A priority line to our Community Director for support, sharing ideas and providing feedback.
- Count on us to help you increase your outreach and exposure in your own community (we'll share your blog posts, twitter, anything!)
How to get started…
We will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your participation in the program and send you your first swag package and presentation materials.