- Format your list of students so that each row represents a student with the columns being: First Name, Last Name, Student ID & Email (Optional).
2. Save the file in a Comma Separated Values (.csv) format.
3. Open the CSV file in a Text Editor and copy all of the student information.
4. Sign in to Sesame on web, click on "Create a Class" box and enter basic class info or select a class without any students in it.
5. On the "Add Students" page, click on the "Import Spreadsheet" button.
6. Paste the student list that was copied into the text box. Click on Import when you're done.
Success! Remember to complete setup and save your class.