This app is designed for students only.
Follow these instructions on your Android device to download and install the Sesame beta app for students. If you have any feedback or suggestions about the app, we love to hear from you at: email@example.com.
1. Open your "Settings app", scroll down, and tap on "Security".
2. In the "Security" settings, scroll down until you see "Unknown sources". If the toggle is not "green", tap on the toggle so it turns green.
3. In the email you received from your teacher, tap on the "Sesame-v1.0.0b0.apk" file attachment and select "Ok" to download the File.
4. Once the file has finished downloading, tap on open and then select "Install" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
5. Once the app has installed tap on "Open" in the bottom right corner of the screen
6. Success! You've successfully installed the Sesame beta app for students on your Android device. Sign in and start making Snaps :)