This Article will go over how to create a rubric in Sesame and how to assess using a rubric in Sesame. There are both step-by-step instructions and a video for your convenience.
Here's the Video:
Here's the Step-by-Step:
1. On the web, open Sesame and click on your class. Select 'Create Activity'. Then add a title, description & any relevant attachments. Finally, hit 'Select Assessment Tool'.'
2. Select your assessment tool. (We're going with a rubric for this example.) Select 'rubric', add the number of rows you need and fill in the levels of your rubric:
3. Next, Connect Standards to your rubric criteria by clicking the blue "Add Standards" button on each row of your rubric:
4. Now you're ready to start assessing. On any of your devices, open your activity and select a student on the left. Next, examine the evidence (submitted by either you or your student) and assess using your rubric on the right.
5. Rinse & Repeat! You're ready to assess using Sesame as you go through your year!
I hope that this quick tutorial was helpful for you!
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions that you might have!