Now is the time, *drum roll please* Sesame released brand NEW features!
We've spent over 500 hours interviewing our users to create and implement the following features and our "Super" subscription.
- Introducing “Activities”, a way to group and organize your Snaps and assessments
- Enabling students to submit work directly to an Activity, perfect for exit tickets, assignments or projects
- New interface that lets you see Snaps and assessments side-by-side
- Automatically tag curriculum standards to Snaps in activities, no more editing one-by-one
- Create rubrics with up to 6 columns as well as add score weightings
- Co-teaching, share your classroom with other teachers at your school
We have updated our Support articles and are adding weekly 30-minute training webinars for all of our users. RSVP to an upcoming training webinar here.
With all the new changes at Sesame, there's one thing that will never change - and that is our dedication to always improving the educational experience for both students and teachers.
Thanks for being part of the Sesame community and we look forward to having you on board this upcoming year!
The Sesame Team